Monday, July 16, 2012

Stop killing


How about a campaign - 'just stop killing human beings'? I wonder how I could begin this kinda campaign.

Any news of killing, mass murder or just individual crimes, makes me sick. I have stopped scanning newspapers frequently, but news of murders catches the eye, esp on the tickers on TV.

There are lots of people in our towns and villages who don't mind killing their own flesh and blood over petty arguments, marriages, property, women. And somehow, news of group murders are rife, esp on Express channel.

I wonder what is the proportion of these murderers to our whole population. And I also wonder whether such people, without being Taliban supporters, can ever condemn the killings perpetrated by the terrorist outfits. I mean they have been brought up in a culture where killings are not as strictly condemned, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment